Our AFMC sponsored student-run public health interest groups submitted their interim reports at the end of February. These reports give us valuable information and updates on the activities each group is involved in. We will be sharing more information on the PHIG activities in the weeks to come.
You are here
Public Health Interest Groups (PHIGs) Interim Reports are in!
Recent blog posts
- Who can see my community and content?
- Helpful tips on ransomware prevention
- Disable all ads on YouTube site.
- Interested in a CHEC tutorial at CCME?
- Once again, beware of email in sheep’s clothing.
- Social Media based Support, Be Careful
- Beware of Emails that look familiar
- Best self check help and its free.
- Do you know your home routers login?
- Baddies loud attention getter & are you contributing to Internet outages